Roll-Up Security Shutters
Security shutters for homes & businesses
Intercept rollershutters use heavy duty aluminium slats, which are slotted together to form a shutter that rolls down to protect homes doors and windows. Popular for residential security, Intercept rollershutters are also suited to smaller commercial, marine or cabinet applications.
Strong interlocking slats and deep side channels resist forced entry by intruders and the matching headbox stores the retracted rollershutter neatly and securely. Available in three styles, Intercept rollershutters can be operated manually or can be motorised using an internally mounted tubular motor. Finished in a choice of powder coat colours, Intercept rollershutters can be made to suit any décor.
- Keyed locking system (fitted tot he bottom of the roller-shutter) can be added
- Manual or automated operations available. Automation shutters Available with either manual spring balanced operation or high quality tubular motors (depending on size)
- Choice of custom powder coat color.
Roller Shutter Doors
- Heavy duty Roller Grille Door, built for heavy and intense use applications such as car parks, shop fronts, entrance ways.
Aluminium tube and clip grille curtain with heavy duty side guides and bottom rail. Motorized for your convenience.
HEAVY DUTY ROLLER GRILLES
- Heavy duty Roller Grille Door, built for heavy and intense use applications such as car parks, shop fronts, entrance ways. Aluminium tube and clip grille curtain with heavy duty side guides and bottom rail. Motorized for your convenience.
INSULATED ROLLER SHUTTERS
- Insulated Roller shutter doors, a simple yet effective door system for industrial applications where sound and or thermal insulation is required. Whether it’s an industrial factory, school gym or shop front these doors are a create option combining thermal and sound efficiency with style and performance.
SPEED ROLLER SHUTTERS
- Speed Shutter, roller shutter door with high speed motorization. Aluminium or Galvanized steel insulated door slats to give sound and thermal insulation. These are a Convenient and cost effective door system for external openings where heat loss is critical and traffic usage is intensive.